Yes. Abakus’ attribution methodology analyzes user populations and their response to marketing. In its simplest terms, if marketing had no impact on the population of users it exposed, then it would get attributed no value.
Articles in this section
- User segmentation in Abakus
- How does Abakus differentiate between conversions?
- The latency effects of Marketing on Conversions in attribution analysis
- Abakus automatically takes the latency of marketing into account
- How does Game Theory work with marketing optimization?
- Can Abakus assess the strength of your media spend weightings, targeting, ad units, or impression vs click?
- How does Abakus address the cost of each player?
- Can a player get attributed zero value?
- How is sequence taken into account?
- How are multiple occurrences of a player in the path considered?