- Download a free tool such as CyberDuck
- Once you have launched Cyberduck
- Click Open Connection
- Select SFTP from the top dropdown
- Add in the server name
- Add username
- Tick the box for Use Public Key for Authentication
- Attached RSA file and click OK
If you need an SFTP/FTP created for you to drop your files please email email@example.com
There is a free service called FileZilla you can download.
- Open FileZilla
- Enter the address of the server in the field Host, located in the Quickconnect bar.
(sftp.example.com - make sure to enter sftp to connect securely via SFTP)
- Enter your username
(example.com - keep it lowercase and without "www.")
- Enter your password
(the one you chose for SSH in your Control Panel)
- Enter the port number.
(port 22 for SFTP)
- Click on Quickconnect or press Enter to connect to the server.
- Click OK when you get a warning about an unknown host key.
Remember to replace example.com with your own domain.