In order to implement Abakus the following data is required:
- User level logs (impressions, clicks, visits and conversions)
- Marketing taxonomy – mapping of IDs to meaningful values
- Granular cost data – e.g. placement ID or keyword ID level
If you are using DoubleClick for Advertisers to ad serve and manage your marketing campaigns and DoubleClick Search, this join is seamless. Abakus integration leverages the following data resources:
- NetworkClick log file. All clicks are tracked under Search channel and identified using anSV1value, or Keyword-ID
- Site-Data: U=ds&sv1=2099428173&sv2=20150604115&sv3=4127
- log file. Match table that maps Keyword-ID to Extended-Keyword-ID, Keyword Name, Ad Group and Campaign
- DoubleClick Search daily cost report. Includes Clicks, Cost, Avg CPC and an ID field. This is joined to the log level data via the mapping the ID filed to the Extended-Keyword ID
This report can be scheduled in the DS3 platform and emailed to Abakus as a zipped csv file.
If you are using a different platform to track your data, you will need to pass the DS3 ID into the partner server. For help creating the integration between the two systems, please contact your platform's support representative.
For help creating the report, please contact your DS3 representative.