Absolutely. One of the strengths of this approach is that you can apply it to any marketing dimension.
Articles in this section
- User segmentation in Abakus
- How does Abakus differentiate between conversions?
- The latency effects of Marketing on Conversions in attribution analysis
- Abakus automatically takes the latency of marketing into account
- How does Game Theory work with marketing optimization?
- Can Abakus assess the strength of your media spend weightings, targeting, ad units, or impression vs click?
- How does Abakus address the cost of each player?
- Can a player get attributed zero value?
- How is sequence taken into account?
- How are multiple occurrences of a player in the path considered?