MediaMath's TerminalOne allows to automatically ingest custom attribution data (including Abakus) and be able to leverage the advanced attribution data to inform each and every bid decision and spend more efficiently. By using closed loop attribution MediaMath is better equipped to evaluate available inventory and focus on buying media more efficiently - you could bid more for impressions that were more likely to lead to sales, and less for impressions that a seemed less likely to convert.
The process of enabling closed loop for MediaMath is simple, please see the process below:
1. Client to submit closed loop request to their dedicated Customer Success Manager.
2. Confirm the number of closed loops included in the contract, a fee applies for each additional closed loop feed.
3. Provide location details (FTP, sFTP, AWS), if not available - Abakus team can supply.
4. Abakus to produce 1 day test export, a standard 5 day SLA applied.
5. Partner to verify data.
6. Abakus to automate the feed.