You can utilize closed loop for Marin or Kenshoo for reporting purposes as well as to inform your optimization decisions. Once the data feed is set up - attributed conversions and/or revenue will be available in Marin/Kenshoo UI, you will be able to use the data for reporting and manual optimisations, automated bidding (using Abakus attribution data) is currently not enabled.
To request/enable the closed loop with Marin/Kenshoo please follow the process below:
1. Client to submit closed loop request to their dedicated Customer Success Manager.
2. Confirm the number of closed loops included in the contract, a fee applies for each additional closed loop feed.
3. Please create new conversion type in Marin/Kenshoo (this is required to upload the conversions and/or revenue) - 1 conversion type per each metric, e.g. if you're requesting conversions and revenue - please create two conversion types and provide the details to Abakus.
4. Please request FTP details from Marin/Kenshoo and provide these to Abakus.
5. Abakus to produce 1 day test export, a standard 5 day SLA applies.
6. Partner to verify data.
7. Abakus to automate the feed.